Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Chicago Town Takeaway Sauce Stuffed Crust Pepperoni

There are some moments in life where a person makes a discovery so monumental that it changes everything. For Isaac Newton, it was when the apple fell from the tree.  For Benjamin Franklin, it was when he flew his famous kite in a lightening storm.  For high school kids in the U.S., it was when one of them dropped a Jolly Rancher into a Zima.

For me, it was when I found this pizza at Oliver's in the Prince's Building.
At the risk of exaggerating due to my two-year long frustration with the quality of frozen pizza in the Kong, this pizza was amazing.  The crust was doughy and delicious, the toppings were good (I didn't LOVE the pepperoni, but that's fixable) and the sauce was tangy and in perfect quantity.  If I had a freezer that was large enough to hold more than one ice tray, I would buy 10 of these.   'Nuff said.

Crust: 9
Toppings: 8
Sauce: 9
VFM: 9
Overall: 9

Available at Oliver's

No comments:

Post a Comment